Frequently asked questions
Here is a list of the most asked questions when booking Makeup appointments. If the question is not answered on this page, feel free to get in touch with me here
How many people can I book in for a Wedding day?
– Depending on timings I can fit up to 8 people in including bride – not to worry though I can always bring another artist who I work alongside to ensure all faces are painted which is no additional cost.
Do I have to have lashes in my appointment?
– You are not required to have the lashes but the price is fixed so whether you have e lashes or not the price don’t change as your are requiring the same amount of time
My voucher has run out – can it be extended?
– the vouchers have a 12 month life span but I understand that sometimes these can be forgotten about, please get in contact with me through contact me page to enquire whether I can extend this.
How long does a full face makeup application take?
– I always like to give myself an hour per face to make sure it is perfect! Although sometimes this can take less time or more depending on look required.
Do I pay deposit before my Wedding trial?
– As I get very busy through the Wedding months I do require a £20 PP deposit to secure date to avoid disappointment. I will however if not happy from trial give a full refund for deposit (although this will be unlikely as I won’t let a customer leave from trail unless their happy)
Are deposits non-refundable?
– Deposits are non-refundable
How far I you travel?
– I am based in Kent and I do travel but an additional cost will be added to over all amount (please contact me to get a quote)
What payment methods do you accept?
– I accept Paypal, Bank transfers and Cash